Monday, March 2, 2009

Long time no see

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you all I'm gonna start blogging again.

Yeah, I know it's been like two months since my last post, but honestly my life has just gotten to the point where it's been the same thing over and over again. I really wish more exciting things happened to me more often..

Anyways, expect more posts from me soon. I won't blog everyday but whenever I need to write down some thoughts or have any more awkward convos with girls I'll be sure to post them here. I really do feel like blogging is a good way to let something off your chest once in a while.

Anyway, it's late and I'm tired. Have a good night.

P.S. to a certain someone: you know I am always there to talk and listen. Keep your chin up. :]

1 comment:

liagiba. said...

I can't wait to read your upcoming blogs, ducky fluffs!

I wonder who that certain person is. Hehehe.

Have a good one, Jeremy.

Remember ducks > swans.