Saturday, October 4, 2008

To blog or not to blog....

Sup foos.. yeah I'm back. I'm still here and alive. I haven't gone anywhere. Woo.

But yeah sorry for the lack of blogs lately. It's been a combination of laziness and lacking of anything even remotely interesting that's happened to me the past couple of weeks that have led to this. Even the previous post was kind of a filler that just happened to be posted in the spur of the moment.

But it sure made some people smile and feel warm and happy inside, righttttt? :)

And my nose just started bleeding.....aw crap. Brb.



Ok, I'm back. What was I talking about before the wonders of biology interrupted me?

Oh yeah, laziness and uninterestingness...Basically that sums up my life. Haha I kid. I kid. Or not...

Like I said, nothing interesting has happened, and that's probably cause schoolwork is piling up and I haven't had time to do anything interesting. Unless you count poker. Which I lost 5 dollars at last night. Or me and Ralphie singing A Whole New World on skype. Which thank god wasn't recorded. Or getting an extremely weird call from Comcast asking me to do a survey. OVER THE PHONE. Yeah, isn't that weird? It doesn't help also when the guy taking the survey sounded like he wanted to kill himself. Well I guess if I was in his shoes, I'd think about it too.

Oh and I think I'm going to Cancun for spring break. Woo! I know. It's not like me to do this kind of thing. I'm really not a party guy. AT ALL. But all my friends are going and I figured what the heck? It might turn out to be fun.

Don't you just hate it when you know you've got a buncha stuff due or exams coming up, but you still haven't give thought to the fact that MAYBE this time you're not gonna procrastinate? Or you have but you still end up doing it? I would say procrastination is one of my biggest "bad habits" you could say. And I really do need to stop procrastinating. The effects of procrastinating just worsens when you're in college. And lemme just say procrastination one more time. Man, I am a terrible blogger haha.

Anyways, so sorry for the lack of posts. I'll try to keep it up if I can stop being lazy. Or at least post when something interesting comes up. Which may be never. But whatevs. I'd rather post quality blogs once in awhile than crappy posts everyday.

Ooooh it's cold and my sarah joys are getting pointy...I better put a shirt on...

Alright talk to you laterr!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*shakes head* Can't believe my name is now associated with that part of the anatomy. Geeeez! And lucky, I want to go to Cancun. Not so much to..party crazily, since I'm not the person you think of when it comes to things like that. But yeah.

WORK ON YOUR ASSIGNMENTS! :]
Don't procrastinateee.

omarachli said...

i missed that singing wth. I wanna hear it, DO IT AGAIN. you should put a shirt on, you're damn right, sarahjoys are really sensible.

Ralphie Cellmate89 said...

lol cancun eh? take some pics! lol
procrastination count? FIVE and counting.

PROCRASTINATION! 6.

lol that duet was heavenly Jeremy.

i try to cover up my sarahjoys as much as i can cos they tend to be really sensitive.

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

Darn, i missed that duet -[

And i think a lot of people has that procrastination problem, but yes, i do agree that procrastination worsens when you're in college. Haha

Murdoc said...

dude...take me to Cancun too! although I think that place is waaaaay overrated and I'm sure there are other places 10 times better than Cancun...so nevermind, I'm just gonna go some place better.

That duck picture is still kinda creepy to me...almost as creepy as your profile picture hahaha

Anonymous said...

Aww Sarah.. LOL
Try sticking cotton balls up your nose!

liagiba. said...

STOP PROCRASTINATING OR YOU'LL END UP BEING A BUM...but it already has begin :P

WHOA WHOA WHOA...Jeremy + Cancun = bow chikah wah wah ;D Kidding...

You're not the only one who hasn't been updating your blog...apparently Oliver just came back from the Twilight zone and finally decided to blog [two days ago].

I should've been there and recorded that SONG. It's okay, I still have the other one in my phone. I was listening to it during Spanish :]Such a great singer.

liagiba. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
meidayy said...

Jeremy, whenever I go to your blog, I want to leave because your duck picture is scary.

Go wear a shirt.